I love doing these posts every year. December is quite a month. It is the month of my birthday, obviously Christmas, and my wedding anniversary. So how fitting is an annual wish list in December? I am a simple person and usually don’t count on getting half of the list but here goes! Plus, all of my money will most likely just go to spoiling my princess.
- These gorgeous cable-knit high socks
- Winter-y, Christmas-y leggings
- This wide Instax Fuji camera
I have had and loved the mini for 3 years and didn’t know there was a wide one! I always wanted bigger photos!!! And I just found out that IT IS ON SALE.
Link: On Sale on Amazon
- I love gift cards, not even going to lie. : | Olive Garden | Plato’s Closet | Michael’s | Wal-Mart | BURLINGTON**
- Tickets to the Color Run in Clearwater
- Gas cards, Priceline gift cards, or a gift of adventure: that’s the ultimate gift.
- Pay off all of my bills and give me a million dollars, pls
- A new phone
- Money for Christmas so I can buy a real tree and give my bby a magical 1st Christmas
I really can’t think of anything else. I’m not a materialistic person and I do these things for fun. I really only wish for being surrounded by the laughter and smiles of those I care for most in life.